Jobs and schools promise to be top issues in next year’s city elections. The mayor’s education agenda faces its toughest test in the African-American communities that gave him strong support in 2011.
Join the conversation
We encourage our readers to leave comments and engage in dialogue about our stories. But before you do, please check out our "rules of the road."
Recent Notebook Entries
- Take 5: New rating system OK'd, Oppenheimer awards end, Advance Illinois report
- Another change proposed to rating policy
- Take 5: Discipline reporting push, CPS schools in football semi-finals and Senate Bill 16
- Most teachers get high ratings in second year of new system
- Take 5: Emanuel on risky bond deals, charter closure, selective segregation, teacher ed
Right Now On Notebook
Les plus de gemmes que vous acquérez plus votre score. Ces gemmes vous aideront à mettre sur...
Placez ces bâtiments à proximité de certains de vos bâtiments défensifs solides. Tant votre...