Most drug violations in CPS involve an ounce or less of marijuana. Schools are quick to call police, yet rarely have the resources to offer education, counseling or other non-punitive help to students.
Join the conversation
We encourage our readers to leave comments and engage in dialogue about our stories. But before you do, please check out our "rules of the road."
Recent Notebook Entries
- CPS reverses course, says Dyett to reopen in 2016 as neighborhood high school
- Heated debate about last year's school closings
- Take 5: Hancock change OK'd, closed school sold, lead paint problems
- CPS says it wants delay for new test, but was already denied in July
- Enrollment data reveal trends for neighborhood schools, charter schools
Right Now On Notebook
Professionals equipped with hardware automatic modulation can incorporate dedicated to the console of their spreader to make these adjustments cards.